With ever-changing regulations, it can be difficult to keep on top of operations. We enable schools and trusts to save time, money and resources while managing and tracking legislative compliance.
September can be a particular challenge, with staff to educate on new school policies and new equipment that needs managing too. We know you have a lot of things to consider to be compliant:
- Is your school safe and compliant with government regulations?
- Have you conducted vital risk assessments and actioned red flags?
- Have staff read the latest KSCIE document and declared any business interests?
- Is everything ready and set up for new staff members?
- Is your knowledge of recent legislation, HR and compliance up-to-date?
- Is your asset register current and accurate?
With so much to do and keep track of, it can be difficult to stay on top of school compliance.
Is there an easier way to manage school and trust operations? We say a resounding, yes!
Download our free guide
Take a look at our free guide, highlighting six practical ways to enhance the management and operations of your school or MAT, and save you vital time and money along the way. Simply enter your name and email address below and we will send it by return!
For more information, please visit www.civica.com/parago.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here