SLAM provides the insight to price, monitor and manage activities and costs in line with contract requirements.
Used by more than 200 NHS organisation, SLAM unifies activity and price data sets across health settings to deliver efficient and transparent expenditure control. It provides your team confidence in your income management, releasing income experts from data processing and preparation to focus their expertise on activity and income analysis.
Our comprehensive commissioning toolkit gives your team the ability to support multiple commissioners. Its planned and actual reports support practice-based NHS commissioning to operate tariff, non-tariff and block contracts.
Why move SLAM to the cloud?
- We fully manage it so you can focus on other critical areas
- We take care of all the updates and ensure the system is always running
- We use the highest level of security measures to ensure your data remains safe and secure
- We deliver savings, and a lower cost of ownership means vital resources can be redeployed
- We make the migration process easy and headache-free
- Microsoft Power BI is included as standard
Continuing our partnership with Civica and using SLAM gives us reassurances that our data is secure as well as improving our performance and efficiencies.
Steven Mason, Director of Finance, South Tees NHS Foundation Trust
Delivering 26% cost savings
Using the cloud, SLAM is keeping South Tees Hospital NHS Foundation Trust data secure while freeing up valuable staff time
Best cloud finance software
Civica SLAM has been shortlisted for the Best Cloud Finance Solution at the upcoming Cloud Excellence Awards