30th April 2019
Webinar: Optimising customer insight to enhance service outcomes and improve lives
Thursday 9th May 2019
With a digital revolution continuing to reshape the way we live and work, many transformational approaches have not delivered the desired outcomes.
As the pace of change accelerates, local authorities are looking for ways to be bolder and rethink how they can respond today, and in the future.
You will hear from Hull City Council’s Emma Warwick, who will share more about how their transformation journey has improved service outcomes, delivered real innovation, and through unexpected findings, applied greater insight council-wide for further use cases, enabling more benefits to be realised.
- The key transformation essentials for better customer outcomes
- Unique insight into Hull City Council’s transformation journey
- How the council has enhanced service delivery and streamlined operations
- How they are counteracting fraud and supporting vulnerable children and adults with targeted inventions
- Laying stronger foundations for continuous innovation and ongoing transformation
- Practical advice and guidance in developing your successful roadmap for change.
Join us on Thursday 9th May from 11:00-11:45 as our webinar outlines the key business transformational essentials and provides you with unique insight and practical advice to support your own successful roadmap for change.