Civica Care Customer Conference 2020
Tuesday, October 27th 2020
4th September 2020
Our annual Civica Care Customer Conference 2020 will be held on 27th October as a virtual event. This event will be an opportunity to network with the Civica Care team and fellow community care providers, as well as hear from Professional Services, Product, Development and Support representatives. We are most excited to share with you the journey we are on to develop the full cloud version of Carelink.
Reasons to register
- Network with like-minded people from other organisations
- Grow your knowledge of the latest functionality in the Carelink suite
- Have your questions answered by our experts
- Stay abreast of industry changes and emerging trends
- Hear from our expert guest speaker on how to manage data in this unprecedented time and the role of privacy and security
- Discover the latest product strategy and future roadmap plans
Civica Care Customer Conference 2020 Agenda
- 11:30 to 12:00 pm AEDT: Craig Porte, Managing Director, Civica Care
Welcome to the Civica Care Conference – Introduction, year in review and future roadmap
In this opening session, Craig Porte will give an overview of the day, provide his view what had been happening in the community care market, and give us a look ahead to the roadmap for the year ahead. Civica Care is the leading multi program solution in community care and the most widely installed NDIS client management system.
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 am AEDT: Emma Hossack, MSIA, CEO
The Beauty of Transparency
Managing health information to transform outcomes and efficiencies. Emma will be discussing privacy and security, the significance of managing information in a COVID-19 era, and how to provide a pathway to the adoption of processes to address the interim findings of Royal Commissions into aged care and disability services.
- 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm AEDT: Michelle Ryan, Senior Manager, Professional Services, Civica Care
Nothing stays the same for long
Hear about projects the Professional Services team have worked on to improve customers award interpretations within CarelinkPlus, delivery of data mergers, managing NDIS changes, and leading re-engineering projects.
- 2:00 pm to 2:15 pm AEDT: Darren Walker, Product Sustainability Manager, Civica Care
Join Darren who will walk you through our journey to the cloud that the Civica Care team have embarked on to date and what’s next for Roster as a Service.
- 2:15 pm to 3:45 pm AEDT: Francis McGahan, National Sales Manager, Civica Care
CarelinkAir, Power BI, Hayylo and AirDocs
See the latest developments in CarelinkAir and the launch of PowerBI from Francis McGahan & Mandeep Bhoopalam. Also hear from Mike Jones on how AIRDOCS extends the Civica Carelink product range to deliver outstanding multichannel customer correspondence to each of your customers. Simple and easy – with a mouse click or two you automatically deliver a personalised invoice, statement or client service agreement to your entire customer base, saving time and money. And Simon Heaysman presenting Hayylo – A communications platform & Client App. The Hayylo customer experience platform helps aged care teams communicate, collaborate and never miss a customer promise through its intelligent customer service technology. Seamlessly integrated into your current tools and workflows, Hayylo allows providers to communicate with anyone and anytime, on any channel.
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm AEDT: Meet with the Civica Care Team as well as representatives from Hayylo & AirDocs.
Craig Porte, Hellen Archbold, Michelle Ryan, Claire Archbold, Francis McGahan and Mandeep Bhoopalam will be in the various breakout rooms ready to answer any questions you may have and look forward to catching up with you all.
- 4:30 to 4:45 pm AEDT: Craig Porte, Managing Director, Civica Care
Join us in developing the next generation of Carelink. In this session, Craig will wrap up the key themes from the conference and provide insight into Civica Care’s focus areas for the next 2 to 3 years.