31st May 2022
Job Title: Training Consultant (Legal & Records)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Home Based UK/Remote
Job reference: 1953
Business Unit: iCasework (https://www.civica.com/en-gb/product-pages/case-management-software/)
Are you passionate about delivering the highest Customer Service and want to work within a fast paced and growing software company? If that’s a yes, then we would like to speak with you.
We are looking to recruit a Training Consultant to join Civica’s iCasework Team with a focus on Legal & Records. Civica’s Case Management products help automate, manage, and report any case type. For 20 years, we’ve been building industry-specific software solutions powered by the award-winning iCasework platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with knowledge of the legal sector looking for a new challenge. For example a Paralegal with experience in presenting and consulting to clients with excellent communication skills.
Principal responsibilities and tasks:
- Provide training to all levels of customers, with a focus on legal end users in the use of the iCasework solution. Create supporting documentation such as user manuals and guides for the application ensuring they meet Civica standards and provide easy to follow instructions and information. Train key members of staff on the management of the solution and its integration into their working day.
- Maintain existing training materials and course content in line with product development. Create new courses and training materials to support new products.
- Liaise closely with client project teams and client managers to identify requirements and create workflows to reflect customer operating processes within the workflows. Test the viability of revised workflows and implementing systems with the client, making adjustments as required.
- Complete all the required project documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures including training attendance forms, workflow signoff site reports.
- Demonstrate products to potential new and existing clients covering both Private Practice and Local Authority users.
- Assist with testing new releases of the software to ensure the quality and functionality of software operate to specification. Produce failure reports.
- Develop excellent on-going relationships with clients to encourage retention and continued use of services.
- Good understanding of the full product lifecycle from initial concept design through to ongoing support.
- Knowledge of legal processes and practices, legal case management and debt recovery systems, or legal related sector knowledge.
- Good understating of the principles of workflow
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.