20th September 2022
Location: Belfast / Home Based
Skills / Experience: Azure / AWS, TOGAF, Agile, SDLC processes & methodologies
Civica have an opportunity for a Technical Architect to join our team Professional Services Team based in Northern Ireland.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Working with high profile customers you will be responsible for supporting the solution design of new products & innovative digital solutions working with technical teams, and the customer, on how solutions will be delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Architect or Senior Developer, with an in depth knowledge of architecting software solutions, seeking role with a leading tech company.
- Work independently or as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of solution architectures for external clients, and internal product teams
- Participates and can lead in meetings with stakeholders
- Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
- Ensures adherence to applicable standards (corporate, industry, national and international)
- Work as part of a team to develop the overall solution architecture for a range of industry focused sales propositions
- Participate in business development providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business
- Act as pre-sales solution architect for bids and proposals, assisting with estimation and planning
- Work as part of a team to design and develop proof of concepts and deliver client demonstration
We Welcome Applications!
Studies have shown that certain underrepresented groups of people are less likely to apply for a job that they don’t 100% match. At Civica, we’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel.
So, if you like the sound of this opportunity but you don’t meet all of the requirements then please apply. You could be the perfect candidate for this or other opportunities within Civica.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.