21st July 2022
Customer Solutions Director
Location: Home based UK with occasional travel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 2088
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Skills: Presales (bespoke software solutions), Leading/developing teams of sales or pre-sales professionals, Excellent communication skills
We are looking to recruit a Customer Solutions Director for our Central Government business unit. The Customer Solutions Director will engage confidently and passionately with customers to build trust and credibility, and excite customers about Civica’s capabilities and solutions across the breadth of the Central Government portfolio.
As player/manager, and leading by example, line manage, coach and mentor a team of pre-sales consultants, to shape and support opportunities across the breadth of the Central Government portfolio (including multi-channel digital services, digital workplace, data solutions, insight solutions and application modernisation) and throughout the entire pre-sales lifecycle.
- Experience of owning/driving the solutions for major digital transformation deals covering (B2C or B2B) digital services, digital workplace and data/insight solutions.
- Extensive experience of leading/developing teams of sales or pre-sales professionals.
- Extensive experience of the pre-sales lifecycle in the context of bespoke application development and support.
- Experience directing technical SMEs in the design of bespoke digital solutions in response to a customer need.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.