31st March 2021
Technical Operations Engineer
Location: Home Based
Skills: VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Application Servers, Citrix, Infrastructure Monitoring, NSX-T
Are you an IT Infrastructure support professional looking for a new challenging role? Do you want to join a global technology company who are a Top 2 UK Software Company and Top Rated Glassdoor Employer?
We are looking to recruit a Technical Operations Engineer to join our Operations Team. This is a home based role. In this role you will be Responsible for proactive monitoring, maintenance, patching, administration and backup of the Civica Technology Centre’s solutions.
- VMware / Hyper-V and similar virtualisation technologies
- Windows Server based systems including DNS, DHCP, IIS, NPS, RDS, DFS, Hyper-V
- Active Directory with multiple forests and forests with multiple domains
- SAN and Clustering technologies (Dell and HP SANs)
This is an operational role which supports a wide range of projects currently being undertaken by Civica.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.