11th July 2022
Systems Delivery Advisor
Location: Home based
Job Reference: 2058
Skills: Technical Support
Benefits: comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday (option to buy more and sell back holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various employee discount schemes
Are you working in compliance and looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to join a Top-Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
Civica is a top provider of IT managed services to public sector organisations. This opening is to work in our Workforce Solutions Division. This is a division which offers software to large organisations to to manage the occupational health, health & safety, recruitment and retention of their employees. The team is a market leader in this market and has a range of ground breaking products.
The key objective for the role is to contribute to and support the implementation of new projects specifically involving the gathering of customer configuration requirements; documentation of these requirements and demonstration of the configured system to key system users and to provide delivery of post implementation customer care initiatives.
Responsibilities will include –
- Perform site visits (Configuration Meetings etc.) to fully gather new and existing customer requirements directly for implementation of new projects.
- Produce documentation (Configuration Document etc.) related to and in support of site visits, as provided in (1) above.
- Support the activities in (1) & (2) above to ensure the customer understands the product and to ensure that all requirements are gathered and fully understood by all parties prior to and following delivery.
- Overview the process of delivering the gathered requirements ensuring that they meet the customer’s requirements as specified in documentation produced in (2) above.
- Perform site visits (Configuration Demonstration Meetings; Pre-Training Assessment Meetings etc.) to demonstrate the produced configuration and assess this in the customer’s environment ahead of Training Events.
- Deliver System Training to the customer as required by the needs of the business or as cover for the primary training resource.
- Provide delivery of post implementation customer care initiatives.
To be considered candidates will need to have a background of working with B2B clients. You may have worked in an IT training role previously or other customer facing role. You will need to show strong communication skills, be IT savvy and confident in presenting to clients. You’ll also need a full driving license and car to travel to clients. The role is home based but being based centrally would be desirable for travel throughout the UK and Ireland. Some prior experience in health and safety legislation would be beneficial for the role.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.