3rd September 2021
Job title: Service Desk Lead Analyst
Location: Leeds / Home
Must be fully flexible to work on a rotational shift pattern, 12 hours shifts covering either 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, including weekends.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Service Desk Lead Analyst
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Lead Analyst who will be providing customer technical support to Civica’s Service Centre customer base and act as an escalation point for the 24x7 shift analysts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Service Centre 247 customer base and act as an escalation point for the 247 shift analysts
- Responsible for the out of hours service provision that includes the management and prioritisation of workloads
- To act as a role model and ensure that customer issues, incidents and escalations are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Manage customer telephony and ticket SLAs and provide regular updates to the aligned team leader.
- Available on an on call basis to arrange cover for both planned and unplanned absences for 247 shift teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a direct customer facing environment
- Experience within a technical / IT Support role
- Qualification or experience in ITIL v3 advantageous
- Excellent communications and customer service skills with a customer focused attitude and desire to provide continual improvement.
- Strong time management skills. high attention to detail and able to work well under pressure
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance to SC level and have been a UK resident for 5 years continuously
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.