22nd September 2021
Job title: Service Delivery Analyst
Location: Work from Home with Travel to client sites
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you have a passion for software solutions?? Do you want to be an integral part of a leading software solutions provider?
Parago provides 2500+ schools with a complete operations management system covering Asset, Compliance and workflow solutions. A native cloud SaaS, the Parago solution meets the needs of a simple but flexible interface for nearly 50 thousand users. This role is in providing the training, consultation and administration for customers starting out as well as those using the product day to day.
Key to the success of service delivery is to maintain the throughput of new projects and hand over to support in a timely manner with minimal return to a project once built and trained. From ¼ day sessions to multiple days of consultancy and training, the role will see the analysts assisting a vast breadth of end user needs. Online webinars, remote delivery as well as some on-site delivery in addition to managing the more considerable projects to completion will require someone who can cope with parallel workstreams.
Interpreting need and applying Parago as the solution will require some industry experience as well the gravitas to deal with C level audiences.
The position will also require the analyst to support the documentation and material creation, including video materials, to complement the training provided.
- Total project ownership on Service Delivery items allocated
- Ensuring customer training, consultation and administration is carried out to exacting standards and to customers’ orders.
- Identification of learning opportunities, securing time for training and sharing of knowledge for the customer support team
- Production and maintenance of knowledge articles and sharing of such with the team and client base
- Hosting webinar sessions or recorded sessions on key subject points for sharing with customer support and the client base
- May perform Asset Discover and or Audit Services as required on customer sites
- Demonstrable expertise in balancing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Maintenance of a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues and stakeholders
- Strong listener and ability to engage colleagues
- Strong commercial skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Ownership of a problem and ability to see through to resolution
- Knowledge of schools / education
Full training will be provided on the Parago solution, and our internal and Civica systems.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.