4th January 2022
Senior Project Manager (FinTech / Software Delivery)
Location: Working from Home + occasional UK travel (Team meetings in Leeds)
Civica Pensions has established itself as a market leading technology supplier to Public Services pensions administration providers through the UPM product set, (UPM delivers cloud enhanced pensions services, providing cutting-edge process automation and powerful integration with leading industry solutions).
As a result of a continued period of growth we are eager to appoint a further Senior Project Manager to join a team of Project Managers in the successful delivery of a complete portfolio of projects, delivering against commercial, technical and contractual requirements agreed with each Customer.
This is a great time to join this fast-growing Civica business. We have an incredibly busy order pipeline.
- Taking a lead role in the planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing medium to large software delivery projects, being accountable for the entire project scope and resources as well as the success of each project
- Ensuring that Projects are being initiated, delivered, measured, closed and handed over to support in a structured and repeatable process
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analysing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Manage project monthly forecast, invoicing, and revenue recognition updates
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
Civica delivers a wide range of specialist software solutions to Local Government and private Customers across the UK. We have grown year on year for the last 22 years.
- 5+ years projects delivery experience gained within a software house or Consultancy setting
- Software delivery projects based experienced
- Currently employed in a Senior PM role with experience of leading more junior Project Managers and being responsible for delivery of more complex projects
- Strong project governance experience
- Agile and Waterfall based projects delivery experience
- Experience delivering software projects from £100K to £2m in value.
- Professional, resourceful, driven, energetic
- Any experience delivery software products into Local Government settings a bonus (not essential)
- Experience delivering Fintech sector software solutions a bonus (not essential)
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.