15th March 2022
Senior Business Analyst
Location: Home Based
Job Reference: 1813
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Who are Civica?
We are a global software and services business, primarily split into three main areas; Central Government (Consultancy), Managed services and Software.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and diverse culture where people enjoy working and thrive in their careers. Want to know how and why we are a great place to work? Check our Glassdoor reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Civica-Reviews-E35357.htm
As well as our people focus, we are committed to delivering quality software and services to our range of clients who are mostly public sector however, we are looking to grow more into the private sector given our success and continued growth over the last 20 years.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our diverse multidisciplinary team to help create services for high profile customer programmes, including engagements with government as well as private sector organisations.
- Building/maintaining relationships with new and existing clients at all levels of seniority
- Managing expectations of stakeholders throughout the business lifecycle
- Eliciting and documenting client requirements, producing acceptance criteria, and creating user stories that follow a user-centred design approach
- Working with the clients to prioritise deliverables and define scope
- Understanding complex processes and translating them into process models
- Creating “As-Is” and “To-Be” process models and undertaking GAP analysis of those models.
- Identifying pain points and opportunities for improving efficiency
- Producing roadmaps, business cases, or implementation plans
- 5+ years commercial experience in Software Industry
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management.
- Creative and innovative in the way you work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis methods and applicable techniques.
- Experience using analysis/elicitation techniques (e.g., workshops, interviews, observations etc.).
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.