27th July 2021
Security & Compliance Analyst
Location: Leeds / Home Based
Skills: Organisational skills, communication skills, working with technical teams, technical infrastructure awareness, Active Directory administration and interest in IT Security & Compliance
Are you a highly organised individual experienced in dealing with technical teams and with an interest in IT security and compliance?
This role is part of the Security and Compliance Team that work with the Technical Operations Team at Civica. They drive the development of security systems and processes across internal and hosted client environments at Civica.
- Delivery of and reporting on the status of all Business Continuity Actions including liaison with Business Units & Civica Customers
- Assist with the development of control frameworks to meet business and regulatory requirements (ISO27001 ISO22301, ISO20000 etc.)
- Monitoring vetting of internal staff
- Assisting in developing security and compliance strategy
- Carrying out technical and Active Directory Audits
- Identifying risks and incidents
Leading and taking ownership of project delivery activities, including:
- Create and manage sets of documentation ensuring version and change control principles are applied.
- Proactively review existing documentation, identifying and suggesting opportunities for improvement.
- Attend meetings with the Information Security Manager with meeting notes, agendas and minutes recorded and distributed to all relevant parties.
- Manage Starters, Leavers and Movers process with Technical Centre
- To carry information or technical security audits as needed
You will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Strong organisational skills and strong communication skills, (ideally experience liaising across technical infrastructure teams in a large organisation)
- Awareness of cloud infrastructures
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Keen interest to develop career further into IT Security and Compliance fields
- Self-starter, eager to learn, highly motivated
- Highly proficient in MS Office including PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint
- Any ISO27001, ISO20000, GDPR preferred
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.