1st November 2021
Job Title: Sales Support – Medical Billing & Collection Service
Location: Amersham – Blended Working
We are looking to recruit a sales support role . You will support the Business Development Managers to sell our MBC Solution, the UK’s No. 1 medical billing service provider to the independent healthcare sector.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- Prospecting and client research in line with the strategy outlined by the Director of Business Development.
- Management and delivery of cold digital outreach to prospective clients and channel targets via email and LinkedIn to support the team’s objectives.
- Providing updates to the CRM and assistance with any additional reporting required.
- Coordinating MBC’s exhibition strategy with the Civica marketing team for medical conferences based around the UK (this may include occasional travel and overnight stays).
- Coordinating MBC’s marketing strategy with the Civica marketing team.
- You quickly establish rapport and credibility with stakeholders and influencers within a target organisation. You help these prospective clients to deepen their understanding of their challenges through probing questions. You engage others in an exciting vision of change, supported by interesting and relevant market insights. You possess the ability to assimilate different perspectives to develop a range of viable strategies. You position a broad view of the Civica offer and the value that can be added, talking in the language of business outcomes. You are motivated by the thrill of the chase.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Office applications including Excel, Word and Power point.
- The role requires the applicant to be highly motivated and able to work autonomously within a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Social media and digital marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of how to leverage LinkedIn as a marketing tool and previous experience in running targeted email campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Google analytics and Google ads.
- Demonstrated team player with excellent time management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.