13th April 2022
QA Automation Tester
Location: Home Based
Job reference: 1889
Skills: Ruby, API’s, Cucumber, Capybara, Selenium, SQL, Automation Testing, Git
Are you looking for Automation Testing opportunities? Do you want to work for an International company where you will get the chance to progress your career?
- Writing, scheduling and maintaining clean and clear automated tests using Ruby
- Help to build and establish QA automation environment
- Integration of automation testing scripts to software solutions
- Merging a clear reporting platform for automated test runs
- Testing across multiple browsers
- Collaborating with other QA Analysts to facilitate knowledge transfer
- Liaising with Development teams, ensuring defects are communicated and resolved
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.