10th November 2021
Location: Home Based
Skills / Experience: Presales across various solutions / services, Multi million pound bids, Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are looking recruit a Presales Consultant to join Civica’s Central Government Team. Responsible for actively engaging with customers, alongside our Sales Team, the Presales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology, services and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
You will provide technical direction and guidance during the presales process, by identifying customers technical and business requirements prior to designing a solution for a bid or proposal, then consulting with our Architecture capability and wider technical teams about suitable solutions, and supporting the Sales Team, Bid Team and technical contributors to develop winning bids and proposals.
Projects in Central Government are varied and include:
- Responsive digital services
- Mobile applications and mobile first solutions
- Intelligent case management systems
- Digital workplace solutions
- Trusted data analytics solutions
- Cloud hosted SaaS solutions
- Security solutions to meet the most stringent security needs
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.