1st November 2021
Job title: Presales Consultant
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you thrive working within a busy environment working with cutting edge tech and on large scale solutions? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We’ve opened up a new opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join our Presales team within our Belfast office. You’ll be working closely with our sales team supporting some of our new and major clients in creating bespoke solutions for them.
How will my career develop with Civica?
Our Presales role is designed to nurture our future talent and will give you the foundation you need in order to develop into one of our star people. This role has opened due to the expansion of our team due to increased sales and we now need an experienced solutions presales consultant who has some really good knowledge around Microsoft technologies.
We see this position as an opportunity for the right candidate to come into the role and carve an area of the team to potentially grow their own segment within the presales division.
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The candidate will have a strong blend of technical and business skills, and be able to apply these to achieve successful business outcomes.
You will also have experience of working on pre-sales engagements, engaging with and building strong relationships with customers, and have demonstrable experience of working within a pre-sales team. Ideally the solutions you’ll have worked on will be more focused around services over products.
Your core responsibilities:
You will have experience of writing effective bid content that is focused and optimised to clearly address customer questions, and succinctly present the proposed solution.
- Alongside this we’d also like you to have;
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management.
- Adaptable to changing business and customer needs.
- Proactive approach.
- Creative and innovative in terms of finding opportunities to deliver customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with impact and clarity.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.