10th February 2022
Job title: Pre Sales Consultant (SaaS Healthcare)
Location: Home based + Travel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Reference Number: 1723
Are you an engaging and dynamic Pre Sales Consultant? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We’ve opened up a new opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join our Infoflex team at Civica. As a Pre-Sales Consultant. Infoflex is an integrated date management solution that is used within the healthcare sector.
The Pre Sales role is a dynamic key role that provides the Infoflex Team with the support they need to win new business and to drive customer engagement feeding directly into the ongoing product strategy.
At the heart of Civicas culture is innovation, therefore we are looking for a candidate who is innovative, and is able to create solutions to our customers challenges by adapting current solution capabilities in new and innovative ways. Integration is key, therefore the successful candidate will also work with other software Pre Sales teams across the Civica family to create new and exciting solutions to take to market.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be an engaging and enthusiastic pre sales consultant with excellent experience of software demonstrations, influencing customers and understanding market trends. A background of selling into the healthcare sector would be extremely advantageous.
You will also have:
- Working experience using HTM5, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Operating Systems, Virtual Machines and Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and Goggle Cloud would be beneficial
- Software implementation experience highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail when analysing customer requirements and when documenting scope / customer facing documentation.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excels in operating at a fast pace and under pressure, whilst able to change priorities at short notice.
- Commercially astute with the gravitas, communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work closely and successfully with internal and external customers.
- To pro-actively build and maintain external customer relationships.
Your core responsibilities:
- Supporting the sales team with Pre Sales engagement on new and existing business opportunities via customer meetings, both virtually and face to face, customer facing webinars, and regular user group activities providing context for the customer and helping ensure they can satisfy the solution against their requirements
- To engage with customers to gain feedback on existing software capability and future enhancements, through meetings such as user groups, webinars and advisory groups. The Pre Sales Team will provide a conduit to the Product Team to help shape and define the software strategy to keep up to date with the evolution of the ever changing healthcare landscape.
- The Pre Sales Team will be expected to keep up to date with competitor analysis, and emerging technologies that will help to ensure that Civica stays at the very forefront of Healthcare Software and Service Delivery.
- The Pre Sales Team will support upcoming opportunities, including responding to formal Tenders, providing written responses as well as supporting software presentations.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.