8th February 2022
Job title: PreSales Consultant
Location: Home based + Travel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1815
Are you an engaging and dynamic Pre Sales Consultant? Or you an experienced software demonstrator? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We have several exciting opportunities across Civica for experienced Presales Consultant to join various software areas of Civica.
We are very interested in speaking with candidates who have a background in health care, case management and accounting sectors customers.
The role of the Presales Consultant is to work as part of the sales team to co-ordinates product-related pre-sales activities, with the objective of transferring product, technical and industry knowledge to customers via excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be an engaging and enthusiastic presales consultant or from a background with a technical bias in the IT industry (e.g. a role as a Business Analyst) with a desire to become more involved with the selling our solutions you will have experience of software demonstrations, influencing customers and understanding market trends.
You will also have:
- Excellent attention to detail when analysing customer requirements and when documenting scope / customer facing documentation.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ideally some experience of bids and tenders process
- Excels in operating at a fast pace and under pressure, whilst able to change priorities at short notice.
- Commercially astute with the gravitas, communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work closely and successfully with internal and external customers.
- To pro-actively build and maintain external customer relationships.
Your core responsibilities:
- To work as part of the sales team and across the business more widely to match Civica’s product and service offering to customer needs. The role is crucial because Civica’s products and services are heavily customizable and because the requirements of different customers are often unique.
- The Presales Consultants works with the directors, new business salespeople and account managers to undertake new business and account planning activities.
- co-ordinates product-related pre-sales activities, with the objective of transferring product, technical and industry knowledge to customers via excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.