25th August 2021
Are you an expert software developer with experience working on a range of M365 software products?
Civica is a top provider of IT managed services to public sector organisations. This opening is to join the consultancy team where you’ll work with a range of clients on support and enhancements to their systems.
The M365 Senior Software Engineer primary responsibilities include:
- Act as Technical Lead for a number of technically diverse, exciting services, and bring these with excellent levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Technically supervise up to 3 colleagues
- Ownership of technical solution(s) and implementation thereof
- Technical ownership of release activities with the expectation of success
- Providing technical input towards the accurate estimation and planning of cost, timescale, people and resource requirements for the delivery of services
- Review and approval of all technical activities
- Design, code and test medium/complex high-level items downwards.
- Build strong relationships with customers and users.
- Report on progress (own and supervised) and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Be technically astute, and able to recommend technologies and identify where changes can be made.
- Lead on the support of multiple customer applications concurrently.
- Be able to share and teach colleagues and customers
- Provide feedback to colleagues in a constructive and motivational way.
- Manage Incident resolution, Problem identification and resolution.
The M365 Senior Software Engineer must be:
- Committed to providing a quality service with a “no errors” mindset
- Experienced in managing services / customers
- Experienced in managing secure services
A Technical Expert in:
- SharePoint 2013 & Online
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- Visual Studio 2017 & 2019
- Dynamics 365 CRM Online
- Dynamics CRM 8.2 On Premise including Portals
- MS ACCESS (Including VBA) 2010/2019
- SQL Server 2014/2016 Tables/Queries/Stored Procedures
- SQL Server Integration Tool (SSIS)
- Powershell & PowerShell ISE
Desirable knowledge of:
- Experienced in working in a DevOps environment
- Able and willing to achieve SC and NPPV3 security clearances (with Civica sponsoring)
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.