17th June 2022
Job title: Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst
Location: Home Working
Job Reference: 1769
Skills: graduate IT helpdesk Analyst
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more
Do you have a great interest in the IT sector? Do you have strong problem solving & analytical skills? Do you want to join a Top-Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government and the NHS, (including Education, Housing, Pensions, Emergency Services, Health & Social Care etc.)...and we are still growing!
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst you will assist in implementing our case management platform across a wide range of organisations.
In this role, you will:
- Configure our platform to implement client processes
- Handle support issues post implementation
- Liaise with specialist technical and software development staff
- Attend implementation workshops
- Communicate with our clients by phone and by email
This is a very exciting role, supporting our growing number of software implementations - as our team delivers solutions to an increasing number of organisations within the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Australia.
This is a great opportunity that offers:
- Extensive training
- Friendly supportive environment
- Room for rapid progression
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, analytical and time management skills. You will be motivated to learn and prepare new skills, both commercial and of a technical (IT) nature and you will remain calm when working under pressure.
- Strong University graduate (2.1 or above)
- Good customer service skills and ability to deal with customer queries and complaints
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated individual
- Time management skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently recognising and setting priorities for self.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We are one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.