1st April 2022
Job title: Implementation Consultant – Civica Financials
Location: Home based with the ability to travel UK wide (South-West and South East areas ideally)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1838
Skills: Civica Financials OR Civica FinancialsLIVE, Accounting Qualification, Training, Software Implementation
Are you experienced in Software Implementation? Do you want to be part of a passionate and busy team who offer a market leading Financial solution to high profile Public Sector Clients?
This is a great opportunity for a Super User of our financial accounting system who uses Civica Financials throughout a large part of their day and can support other Users on how to get the most out of the software. You may be a Finance Manager, or you may be a Systems Administrator and have been part of an implementation team that has onboarded Civica Financials. You will be providing consultancy & training on Civica Financials. You’ll be responsible for providing a consistently high standard of consultancy to Civica customers and identifying opportunities to provide additional products and services.
- Run workshops / discovery sessions with the new system Users to prepare for the onboarding of the software
- Set up & configure software in accordance with each Customer requirements
- Train Users
- Develop ad-hoc reports
- Work closely with Civica Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Provide regular progress reports
- Manage implementation problems, escalating if appropriate
- Identify any activities/services over & above that contracted for and ensure these are only delivered if paid for
- Acceptance test new product & solution releases
- Define data conversion requirements for data migration
- 1/2+ years Civica Financials experience, (on-premise OR Cloud version (“Civica Financials Live”). Experience will have been gained either working in a software house environment or in a Public Sector finance environment
- An Accounting qualification (ie. CIPFA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA etc.), with a strong awareness of Double-Entry Book Keeping
- Commercial awareness
- Good communicator and an ability to negotiate
- Able to take on responsibility and works well under pressure
- Proactive & self-motivated
- Highly competent in all Microsoft Office products
- Comfortable with occasional travelling throughout the UK
- Clean driving licence
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth!
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.