27th April 2022
Full Stack PHP Developer
Location: Home Based
Job Reference: 1910
Are you a Full Stack PHP Developer who has experience with migrations? Do you want to work with a range of interesting technologies?
Software Engineers are responsible for delivering solutions for essential everyday services that rapidly transform customer experiences and improve operational efficiency. You will be a full stack developer, comfortable with both web technologies as well as core business logic
- 3+ years’ PHP experience with full stack, front and back end development experience using Laravel
- LAMP stack experience (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Experience in designing, implementing and consuming RESTful Web APIs.
- Knowledge and experience with version control GIT, SVN etc
- Solid understanding and extensive experience related to software development and design patterns.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.