9th February 2022
Job title: Finance Business Partner – Central Government
Location: Home based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1721
Are you a qualified Finance Business Partner looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We are looking for a a Finance Business Partner to be a trusted advisor to all four quadrants of our Central Government Division - Sales, Commercial, Operations and Finance. You will be influencing day to day decision making across the business to maximise the long-term value whilst maintaining strong financial and commercial controls in line with our processes.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Understanding of a service delivery business where maximising utilisation off chargeable staff is key.
- An ability to understand your audience, to analyse data and to deliver information in a clear and user-friendly manner is critical.
- Confidence and the ability to motivate and influence those around you.
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand contractual obligations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to recognize and correct anomalies others may have missed.
Your core responsibilities:
- Manage and cultivate relationships with existing clients and cross and upsell new services within that client base
- Work as part of a team to deliver consistent high quality service to our internal and external customers
- Responsibilities will cover a wide range of administrative areas for internal and external customers, suppliers, sales team and other departments/colleagues
- Responsible for using the Civica CRM solution to record and track client opportunities
- Secure modest client orders for Civica products and services, processing orders and contractual amendments
- Liaise with sales team and head of sales on client activity and potential opportunities
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.