10th November 2021
Job Title: Data Executive
Location: London/ Home blended working
We are looking to recruit an Data Executive to work as part of our Election Services Team. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of data quality which we receive from customers. This is an excellent role for an individual with experience of working with large sets of data seeking a new role with opportunities for career progression within data.
Any knowledge of HTML, Excel, Access or Document Composition is extremely advantageous.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be working in data focused role where you are using Access and Excel on a daily basis, you will have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Access and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to maintain accuracy under pressure within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; ability to liaise with both a technical and non-technical audience across all levels of the company
- Knowledge of and experience working with HTML
- Excellent time-management; ability to oversee multiple jobs from start to finish, within the timeframes given
Your core responsibilities:
- Data Preparation – Checking data for duplicates, format errors and other potential issues using Microsoft Access
- Email Distribution - Preparing content using internal templates or clients’ HTML designs in GroupMail (email software)
- Postal Mailings - Liaising with client advisors and the Design team regarding the layout of artwork and space for personalisation
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.