21st January 2022
Job title: Customer Experience Consultant
Location: Home and office based - London (N8)
Reference Number: 1688
Are you currently working within a Customer Success / Support role or similar? Passionate about customer experience and innovating software?.....
This role will be supporting with Civica Engage; our market-leading membership and stakeholder management software, primarily used by NHS Foundation Trusts and health-related Citizens’ Panels.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Customer Experience Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Consultant who will help ensure excellent customer experience, acting as first line support to customers that use our Civica Engage product and ensuring they have the knowledge needed to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a Customer support role delivering software solutions
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Good analytical skills, confident working with data and numbers
- Creatively minded, good problem-solving skills, and actively looking for innovations in the solutions we offer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line support to customers via telephone, email, and online, verifying and understanding their request; answering queries and offering solutions.
- Support the Customer Experience Manager with more complex cases (including on-boarding new customers) and lead on these as delegated
- Communicate and work effectively with the Engage Team to prioritise cases and give updates on current jobs, tasks, projects and issues.
- Help ensure our clients are appropriately trained and deliver training as appropriate via video-conferencing, webinars or in-person meetings.
- Help identify things that can be improved – recommend and support changes to make our solutions the best they can be
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.