22nd November 2021
Job title: Business Analyst
Are you a Business Analyst who has experience in IT or Software Development? Are you looking for a fast paced environment where you can progress your career?
The role – Business Analyst
This role provides a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within Civica and work within a vibrant department.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for capturing business requirements and processes, translating them into high quality specifications, and working closely with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver valuable service improvements to maintain our market leading position.
You will act as a bridge between the business and project organisations. Facilitating the identification, documentation and quality assurance of business requirements, process and change objectives throughout the project lifecycle.
Liaising with key stakeholders to develop an understanding of, and document, how the business is currently operating and the requirements to enable them to progress. Providing the business with the tools, techniques and viewpoint to identify the best way to effect change in order to meet the organisation's business goals.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Specific experience and/or knowledge of the following:
- At least 3+ years’ experience in IT, Design, Analysis or Software Development.
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification or have relevant work experience.
- Ability to learn and become skilled in a range of collaboration software.
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication and desire for self-improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of the agile methodologies, data analysis and modelling.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.