27th June 2022
Location: Home Based must be able to work in Leeds office once a week
We are looking for a Bid Co-Ordinator to come and join one of our Software/SaaS Teams providing Software/SaaS solutions into the Public Sector. You will be responsible for ensuring we provide the highest quality bid responses possible in order to enable a high win rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leader in public sector solutions.
This is an home based role with travel to our Leeds office once per week
The Role includes:
- Co-ordination, administration, and management of bid responses, including the completion of PQQ responses, ITTs, and proposals
- Tracking pre-sales activity through the co-ordination of Expression of Interests (EOIs) through to preparation and coordination of the Civica tender/proposal response and submission. Responsible for tender compliance and timescales, content requirements and uploading to the appropriate framework portals.
- Tender Responses and submissions involve multiple stakeholder engagement and contributors, requiring adherence to strict submission timescales.
- Submissions must also follow strict Civica compliance criteria and multiple Gateway sign offs which you will be responsible for including preparation, participation and ensuring the Sales lead adheres to these.
- Experience of IT Software Bid Management
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Good IT skills and an expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- An accomplished administrator with excellent typing skills and a clear and confident telephone manner
- Good communicator
- Excellent organisation skills and being able to keep calm under pressure
- Effective diary management
- Proven time management skills and experience of managing a high volume of bids concurrently.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.