8th March 2022
Job title: 2nd Line Application Support Analyst – HR and T&A
Location: Hybrid – 3 days a week in Newport Pagnell and 2 days a week working from home
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1799
Could you provide Application support to our customers that use our highly successful HRP software? We are looking for someone with a natural affinity with learning software / applications, supporting Users and problem solving!
Our HR & Payroll software team is growing and we are eager to recruit a 2nd Line Support Analyst.
Our HR, payroll and time-management software and BACS-accredited payroll services helps a variety of organisations, both public and private sector across the UK. It’s easy to use and accessible from anywhere. They're completely integrated, so processes are joined up and deliver meaningful insights. You can use elements alone or in combination, to support one organisation or several.
In this role, you’ll ensure the provision of high-quality product support to Civica customer base, with key focus on Application Support.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge and skill sets to confidently support Civica’s bespoke HR and Payroll products and solutions.
- Utilise internal test systems and remote support methods to investigate & resolve reported issues.
- To retain ownership of all issues logged by the customer until resolution.
- Liaise with Development to find resolutions to reported software faults and to ensure that defects and change requests are managed effectively.
- To communicate and liaise as necessary with other team members to support customers, issue resolution and product improvement.
- Assist Project Managers with issues that are occurring whilst the customer is still in the project phase.
- To produce concise issue resolution and user documentation as required for handover to colleagues and customers.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Effective personal management: able to work under pressure, manage workload and achieve deadlines, ability to manage priorities and expectations both internally and with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to provide clear and effective reporting and documentation.
- Self-starter, driven to learn.
- HR and Time & Attendance processes and systems exposure would be beneficial
- Experience of working with process-based applications.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.