11th January 2022
Job title: 2nd Line Application Support Analyst – Assessment’s software
Location: Home based + very occasional UK travel (ideally East Midlands / South Yorkshire area)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Could you provide Application support to our Customers that use our highly successful Assessments software? We are looking for someone with a natural affinity with learning software / applications, supporting Users and problem solving!
Our Assessments software solution is growing rapidly and we are eager to recruit a 2nd line Support Analyst. The software helps a variety of organisations, (including awarding bodies and certifying authorities), to help them manage the whose assessment process, including online assessments and marking..
Your key responsibilities:
- To provide application support to Civica Assessment Clients including advice and guidance, investigation of tickets, troubleshooting, timely resolutions (within SLA) and application testing.
- To support the 1st line support team with review and correct triaging of all tickets and service requests.
- The application support analyst will be required to support the Operations Manager with the investigation and resolution of customer reported incidents. This will also include being an escalation point for customer incidents and requests.
- Identifying ongoing problems which need to be managed within the problem management system.
- Support the development team with the implementation of new software releases.
- 2+ years’ experience in a role that included support of a bespoke Application gained from working in an Application Support role, or in an Administrative role working for a Training / Assessment / Professional membership organisation where you were regarded as a ‘Super User’ of the software and trained others in the use of the system.
- Exceptional customer service skills and effective relationship management skills, being able to manage multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural affinity with software – able to learn new systems quickly and help train and support other Users
- Strong team player
- Strong listener and ability to engage others
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Any User Acceptance Testing experience would be a bonus
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.