3rd March 2022
Job title: 2 x Implementation Consultants – LG Software
Location: Home based + occasional UK travel to customer site as required (Full UK Driving Licence required)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1753
Have you got experience in implementing new software? These are great roles for candidates with energy and ambition to further their career in software delivery by joining the UK’s largest provider of software solutions into the Public Sector
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing LG Regulatory Services Team. Joining this busy and collaborative team, you’ll take on an important role in the Service Delivery Team working with concurrent customers, (both new and existing), as they onboard our Regulatory Services software.
- Support Local Government Customers as they onboard the Cx Regulatory Services software
- Demonstrate the software to Customers, supporting application configuration decisions
- Install, implement and upgrade software as required
- Produce and maintain software documentation
- Provide support and advise to Customers on best use of the software
- Support software testing processes
- Work closely with the Project Manager for each software delivery to keep up to date with the project delivery lifecycle
- Contribute to the product development roadmap
- Work with the Head of Operations, the Sales Team and others as required in the response on bids, tenders and pre-sales activities
- Attend and represent the client at user group meetings, exhibitions, conferences etc. to provide demonstration etc.
- Great energy and drive, with strong customer facing skills!
- Strong affinity with software, able to evidence the ability to learn applications quickly and get to ‘Super-User’ or SME status
- Experience of a software implementation project in a Local Government setting
- Ideally experience in LG Regulatory Services, (i.e.. Licensing, Trading Standards, Environmental Health, Community Safety etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience in Application Support / Training
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to presenting and demonstrating software products to audiences and lead customer meetings such as design, requirements gathering or build workshops.
- Knowledge of SQL useful
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Full UK Driving license.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.