Civica’s ProAuto saves over 2 days processing time per month
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust is a large acute teaching hospital servicing a population of around 2.5 million people and supplying specialist services to 4 million people in the wider region. The hospital’s income is over £850 million a year, managed and
processed using Civica SLAM.
- Faster turnaround of dataImproved operational understanding
- Transparent twice monthly information
- Quality of monthly variance analysis improved
- Freeing up valuable staff time
- Reduction in loading time (up to 10 hours per reporting cycle saved)
- Greater process resilience
- Capitalising on enterprise reporting functionality
- Increased capacity within the working day
Whilst the process had been refined, it was still reliant on individual knowledge. We needed a solution which would enable reporting to be produced consistently, quickly and accurately and without depending on specific team members. The solution would also seek to improve the transparency of the process to assist with the analysis of the data by Trust colleagues."
Carol Webster, Commissioning Information Officer Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust