Civica helps travel and transport providers transform their service delivery, get better customer insights and streamline their operations by making smarter use of data and embracing emerging technologies like real-time analytics and the Internet-of-Things.
Re-defining the traveller experience
Civica is helping leading transport and travel providers like FirstGroup, Arriva Trains and Flybe to empower their organisations with actionable insights that drive revenue and customer satisfaction. We can help you create a single view of your customers and enable you to better engage with them throughout their journey from doorstep to destination. By putting real-time information into the hands of your employees, you’ll be able to offer your customers personalised offers and relevant information, ensuring that you’re providing the best customer experience possible.
Platforms for innovation
For over 20 years our technology has been helping improve the running of the nation’s main road network. Along with keeping our motorways safe and free-flowing, we’re also improving the management of the vehicles that travel these roads every day. Our fleet management software helps our customers reduce the cost of managing business-critical assets, improve their operational efficiency and ensure their vehicles are safe and compliant.
The amount of paper-based administration has dropped by 25% and we expect it to reduce by a further 25%, taking the total to 50% by the end of our business transformation project. This has made us operate in a more efficient way, previously we didn’t have sight of the information we needed to do our jobs, now we can make decisions based on accurate information."
Tony Richards, Engineering Manager at Fleetcare
Commercialising public sector transport operations
Balancing budgets and reinvesting in frontline services