Service Desk Analyst – Coldharbour - Bristol
Service Desk Analyst – Coldharbour
Closing date for application: 31/07/17
Working within our Bristol Office we require a Service Desk Analyst to use a helpdesk system to track and take ownership of customer issues that are monitored within the parameters of Service Level Agreements. The role will provide exposure to many different technical areas and provide opportunities to get involved in all areas of the company.
- Respond to and support end users across all product lines of the Coldharbour application suite, the principal areas being: -
a) Analyse and resolve operating problems
b) Advice and guidance in the use of the software
c) Replicate bugs related to the software and supported hardware
d) Perform customer Data fixes using SQL
e) Identify and escalate potential major incidents
- Answer incoming calls to the Service Desk and log incoming queries
- To work as directed by the Service Desk Supervisors under the guidance of appropriate Service Desk Team Analysts
- To inform line management of all instances of client dissatisfaction immediately they are known and escalate as necessary
- To respond to incoming support calls in a quick and efficient manner and deal with clients in a polite and professional way. Keep clients informed when processes are on hold (e.g. logs escalated to second line, logs passed to other Departments with action pending, data brought back for fault testing etc.)
- To be aware of, and adhere to, client contractual obligations and service level agreements
- Undertake administrative tasks when required to support both the team and Civica
- Ensure internal procedures are followed and documentations raised for chargeable work with appropriate time worked recorded
- Responsible for the implementation of the Company’s documented Quality System within your department, as follows:
a) To ensure that quality requirements, appropriate to your role and job duties are understood and implemented.
b) To ensure that any specified or necessary training needs are identified to your Department Manager / Supervisor, and satisfactorily undertaken to support and/or maintain quality requirements.
c) To ensure that all the necessary quality records are maintained in the required manner.
d) To ensure that all procedures and routines comply with the requirements of the Documented Quality System, including reporting instances of non-conformance to department managers / supervisors and taking any identified corrective and preventive action.
- Any other duties as prescribed
- Writing and interpreting simple SQL scripts
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Excellent Customer Services / Support Experience
- Well organised – able to track and keep on top of own workload
- Demonstrate willingness towards personal self-development by keeping skills set and knowledge current and appropriate for Civica and its clients’ current and future requirements.
- Knowledge of remote connectivity (Citrix, RDP, VNC etc)
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
- Exposure to ITIL
- Experience of accountancy / support of financial applications