Senior Software Developer - Vadodara - India
Senior Software Developer
Location: Vadodara - India
Closing date for application: 28/02/2018
We require a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Vadodara, India, to be responsible for maintaining an existing code base and for investigating, fixing and testing existing software problems
- Analyse new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfilment of requirements.
- Iterative development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the CIVICA project manager and Technical architect.
- Code reviews of the work of peers in the group.
- Perform unit testing of work.
- Write documentation and comment code as required.
- Ensure code is properly version-controlled.
- Comply with corporate test processes and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- First class and above grade in BE/BTECH/MCA equivalent degree from a university of UGC accreted.
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Good team player The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels
- Ability to guide junior team members.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality