Prescribing Service Desk Analyst (Software) - Altrincham
Prescribing Service Desk Analyst (Software)
Closing date for application: 31/08/17
We require a Prescribing Service Desk Analyst to join our Altrincham Office to log, maintain and resolve helpdesk issues and flag escalations
- To log, maintain and resolve helpdesk issues and flag escalations
- Receive and handle customer requests for support following agreed processes and procedures and maintain support systems tickets.
- Take receipt of the telephone calls that come in to the team
- To act as Queue Manager as part of a rota
- To replicate bugs related to the software and supported hardware
- To perform customer data fixes using SQL and (with training) PL/SQL statements.
- Resolve & Close calls within SLA
- To highlight and investigate potential major issues
- To test bug fixes
- To advance call resolution with other departments as necessary
- Produce Support Stats reports on request (with training)
- Previous experience working in a technical support/similar role
- Experience with SQL however this is not essential
- Strong communicator
- Well organised and able to track and keep on top of own workload.
Knowledge of Prescribing or pharmacy practices is highly beneficial as well as HealthCare or NHS experience and exposure to ITIL