Graduate Technical Services Technician - Leeds
Graduate Technical Services Technician
Closing date for application: 31/10/17
Working within our Leeds office we require a Graduate Technical Services Technician to provide support to the existing Servitor technical teams and customers.
Primarily this is an Oracle support role for technical projects and support issues. The role will be focussed on providing remote and telephone based support services. This will cover all aspects of Oracle and Windows including networking, web services and integration into non Oracle environments. Documentation also plays a key role in this position
- Provide support to the Servitor team and external customer requests and projects.
- Respond to and support end users, across all areas of operating systems and hardware where covered by a valid maintenance agreement.
- Respond to relevant general Oracle system queries from internal company departments.
- Respond to incoming support calls in a quick and efficient manor and deal with customers in a polite and professional way.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, customer contractual obligations and service level agreements
- Take an active role in maintaining internal documentation, procedures, guidance notes and training materials as necessary.
- Assist the application support teams with the installation and support of Civica Servitor applications on customer and internal platforms. This will be following documented install routines and a period of shadowing.
- Undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested by the TSG team.
- Experience of Windows Operating Systems
- Enthusiasm and Interest for IT
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good eye for detail
- Commitment to customer care
- Flexible and willingness to learn
- A problem solving approach to issues
- Self motivated
- A full Driving License
- Flexible approach to work