Apprentice Service Desk Analyst - Yeovil
Apprentice Service Desk Analyst - 13 Month Fixed Term Contract
Closing date for application: 30/6/17
Working within our Yeovil Office we require an Apprentice Service Desk Analyst to use a helpdesk system to track and take ownership of customer issues that are monitored within the parameters of Service Level Agreements. The role will provide exposure to many different technical areas and provide opportunities to get involved in all areas of the company.
- Use the helpdesk system to track and take ownership of customer issues.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide 1st line helpdesk support via telephone, email & online portal.
- Replicate bugs related to the software.
- Highlight potential major issues
- Advance call resolution with other departments is necessary.
- 5 GCSE’s A-C Including Maths, English and ICT
- A levels or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft office suit
- Be able to take responsibilty for customers issues
- Understanding the need and importance of choosing appropriate styles and techniques based on the situation
- Excellent communication skills
- Some knowledge of SQL (Not essential)
- Customer support experience
Must be willing to undertake DBS check