.Net Team Leader - Bristol
.Net Team Leader
Closing date for application: 31/12/17
Working within our Bristol office we require a .Net Team Leader to provide day to day leadership to a team of software developers and testers while liaising with the product development manager
- Manage the team to develop and deliver quality software to the required specification liaising with other team leaders on a regular basis to ensure that the most efficient use is made of the available resource in delivering quality product within a specified time scale
- Set, monitor, motivate and review team and individual objectives and performance.
- Be responsible for the supervision & day to day running of the team and their individual workloads.
- Manage customer expectations on support, chargeable modifications and planned development.
- Keep up to date with development technology and practices. Make suggestions for how we can improve
- Monitor and maintain the quality & integrity of software delivery ensuring that ISO processes and procedures are correctly followed.
- Provide architecture analytical support, technical review and troubleshooting of operational issues.
- Development of best practice, coding standards and development procedures
- Conduct technical requirement reviews, prioritise and schedule work within the team.
- Assist development team members to ensure that projects are delivered to specification and required quality standards
- Develop and deliver quality software
- Specify new work and gather requirements from clients when required
- Provide support to the existing application including bug fixes
- Assist Customer Support Team with problem resolution.
- Willingness to ensure that they can be the expert in solution technologies in order to support project teams
- Ownership of issues and a preparedness to ensure swift resolution
- Experience of leading Software development projects
- Hands on Technical development skills of the following:
Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Secure software development practices
- DevOps esp. Azure and VSTS