Software licencing supply, support and advice.
Getting your software licensing strategy right can be a challenge. You need to understand the various licensing routes and programmes offered by vendors, as well as legacy licensing knowledge.
With 25 years of experience, we provide licensing expertise and support you can trust. We'll help you understand the licensing options available, so that you make informed purchasing decisions.
We supply more than 7,000 applications from over 700 vendors, so you can be confident our licensing specialists have a thorough understanding of the software vendor licence agreements available.
Why choose Civica Software Licensing
We'll help you understand the most cost-effective licensing model for your organisation.
Take advantage of our expertise to help you manage renewals efficiently and avoid costly penalties.
Undertake regular reviews to ensure your licensing strategy adapts to meet changing business drivers and IT objectives.
Helping you optimise your licensing strategy
Working with your dedicated Account Manager, we can deliver:
- Regular business and technology strategy reviews to understand your key business drivers and strategic objectives
- Supplier rationalisation to identify efficient and cost-effective ways to manage procurement and streamline the supply chain
- Contract rationalisation to consolidate duplicate agreements, and implement the most appropriate and cost-effective contract
- Planning and product road mapping — with a thorough understanding of your software investment and strategic requirements, we'll help you define your long-term strategy
- Benefits management — we'll help you manage and administer the benefits related to purchasing maintenance with licensing
- Renewals management — we'll manage your software support and maintenance contracts to minimise the risk of a lapse and the associated costly penalties
We have high-level accreditations for major suppliers including VMware, Adobe, Citrix, Commvault, Symantec and McAfee. And as a Microsoft Tier 1 licensing partner, we manage a large proportion of their volume licence agreements in the UK, and sell Microsoft licences across all sectors.
Our dedicated SLA-driven helpdesk gives you access to our experienced licensing consultants, who are accredited to sell multi-vendor software licence programmes.
Our preferred licensing partner across a wide range of vendors and technologies: from Adobe to VMware and application packaging to virtualisation. Minimising the cost of on-going requirements, while maximising the return on existing investments
Essex County Council