Optimise control of contracts and income
SLAM helps you manage income, activity and service level agreements more efficiently. With SLAM, you'll have:
- A cost-effective way of working, through powerful financial control
- A comprehensive transactional commissioning toolkit
- The ability to support multiple commissioners and providers
- Planned and actual reports to support practice-based NHS commissioning
- The capability to operate tariff, non-tariff and block contracts
- The option to integrate directly with Civica ProAuto to support the automated creation and distribution of service line reporting, saving time and improving data accuracy
- The ability to have a fully managed solution securely hosted in the cloud.
Our SLAM modules for NHS commissioning services cover SUS analysis, claims validation, invoice management, automation and management reporting tools:
- SUS Analyser. Designed for the import of full national datasets from SUS PbR mart, SUS Analyser provides reconciliation of local and national data
- Invoicing. Automates the generation of invoicing and backing data, so that staff can focus on debt recovery
- ProAuto. Enables processes to run automatically to a schedule, releasing staff for value-added tasks
- Qlikview Integration Layer. Supports GP and clinical engagement through interactive dashboards via a maintained and supported integration layer
From automating everyday tasks to save you time, to simplifying processes and reducing costs, our financial management solutions deliver measurable results for your organisation.
Being in a community of 130 NHS Provider Trusts now using Civica SLAM, we know we can rely on the quality costed data from SLAM to comprehensively manage our activity against plan and ensure we stay in complete control of our contract income.
Craig Grieve, Finance Systems Manager, Royal Devon and Exeter Foundation Trust
Why choose SLAM
Managed SLAM and CostMaster
Our fully managed solutions securely hosted in the cloud. Find out how your Trust can achieve cost savings and efficiencies, lower IT risk and improve performance by moving to a managed solution.
Civica’s ProAuto delivers time savings for Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust
Over 2 days processing time per month saved using Civica systems.