Location • Melbourne, Australia
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our vibrant team of professionals working from our Melbourne office. As a QA Analyst you will assist in the software testing function for civica local government solutions, carry out software testing on Civica applications, create test plans and test cases for Civica applications and take part in the development process.
- Create, maintain, review test cases to test software applications.
- Test software applications against required specifications.
- Test applications according to test plans and where appropriate the relevant exploratory testing.
- Create test artefacts to support testing process: test data, test environments, etc.
- Execute any reasonable tasks assigned by your line manager.
- Attend relevant development team standups / meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Experience building new automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in manual testing of web based enterprise applications.
- Experience in creation of test plans and test cases.
- Experience in defect management tools (Jira, etc).
- SQL database systems skills (SQL Query, etc).
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Smartwave, etc.
- Experience in .NET development environment.
- Education domain experience.
Want to join us?
We offer you flexible working arrangements, a competitive benefits package, regular "free feeds" and informal Friday drinks all from a modern working environment with the tools you'd expect to help you get the job done.
Please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the required criteria and a resume in your application. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.