Business Support Consultant
Business Support Consultant
Location • Toowoomba or Brisbane (Australia)
We are looking for a Practical Plus Business Support Consultant with special emphasis on accounting to join our vibrant team of professionals working from our Brisbane office. As Business Support Consultant, you will be responsible for the resolution of finance and accounting related customer support calls, customer training and product testing.
- Acceptance of customer calls facilitating ownership of the call through to closure.
- Liaise with customers and other Civica supporting Teams/personnel to provide resolution to customer calls.
- Replicating faults, as reported by customers and assigning to Practical Plus developer for rectification.
- Ensure that the balance between customer service and effective time allocation is maintained in order to optimise call closure timing.
- Maintain accurate timesheet management to ensure customer billing maintains a high level of integrity.
- Continually monitor volume of calls under the Support Consultants ownership and keep the Support Team Leader aware of any potential slippage relative to service level commitments.
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing of new and upgraded versions of Practical Plus software.
- Provide assistance and advice to clients to implement Practical Plus modules.
- Act as a consultant/business service provider where agreements are in place with specific Councils.
- Provide training to clients on the operation of Practical Plus software.
- Provide expert advice and analysis for the development of Practical Plus software.
- Write and update manuals and procedures including online help.
- To broaden knowledge and skills of additional modules.
Skills and Experience
- Proven analytical skills to determine source/cause of customer support calls.
- Ability to work with other supporting teams and personnel to achieve customer outcomes.
- Proven ability to work with a customer in a productive manner to drive business improvement through to execution.
- Strong people engagement ability.
- Good time management, prioritising, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Highly motivated with a commitment to self-improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using the Practical Plus software in a Council environment is preferred
- 2 years' experience in a customer engagement role, either internal or external, is desirable
Want to join us?
We offer you flexible working arrangements, a competitive benefits package, regular "free feeds" and informal Friday drinks all from a modern working environment with the tools you'd expect to help you get the job done.
Please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the required criteria and a resume in your application. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Civica is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.